The BNCCT Infrastructure
- Experienced and qualified research staff including study physicians, study nurses and study coordinators, all with regular GCP-training
- 24/7 reception desk and emergency hotline
- Capacity for high-recruitment trials (incl. large waiting area and extensive capacity for IMP storage)
- In-house sample processing and storage (-20°C, -80°C), IATA trained staff for shipment
- Internet-based workstations for timely electronic data capture (EDC) with trained data-entry personnel
- Facilities for medical emergencies (incl. monitoring, defibrillator, etc.)
- Separate monitoring rooms and conference facilities
The BNCCT maintains a database of immediate access to 1960 subjects of all ages.
- 170 subjects >65 years of age and
- 47 subjects <18 years of age.
Also, approx. 800 subjects with underlying medical conditions can be accessed.
Public relations / Advertisement
Our personnel is experienced in drafting and publishing advertisements in print and outdoor advertising (e.g. in local public transport) according to the standards and requirements of the ethical committees. The BNCCT benefits from long-standing relations to local and regional media.